Saturday, July 24, 2010

Montpezat and The Guardian


Bit tired this morning after a late night at Montpezat Marche Gourmande Evening ,photos to follow ,Many thanks to those of you that turned out for a very pleasant evening and your comments on how much you like the wine, especially the new Roses. More events next week just read the blog previous to see all dates and locations. Hopefully we will have a new Green Pig beer ready for later in the week, keep your fingers crossed!
I nearly forgot the Guardian, Sarah was quoted in the Newspaper today in the Article on Quercy, her comment along with the other comments from ,I presume people who live here were probably in my opinion the only correct information .Having lived here for 16 years ,I can and have seen lots of changes ,particularly in the British population. To say it is undiscovered by the brits and any other incomers and that includes the French is obviously written by somebody who doesn't know the area at all ,but I stress this is my opinion,comments please??

2 comments:

Jem said...

post the link

xx

Jem said...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2010/jul/24/lets-move-to-quercy-france